Have a Question? Look here
Do you take Paypal?
We accept all major credit cards, but we are not currently accepting paypal.
Is it safe to use a credit card on your website?
All credit cards are processed through are payment gateway Authorize.net. We use SSL TLS encryption for all data transmitted to and from our web server. We are fully PCI-DSS compliant and do not store any credit card information on our server other than the last 4 digits.
My credit card is being declined. My statement shows multiple charges.
Please contact your financial institution to verify your billing details. It is possible that your card will temporarily authorize each transaction even when the billing details do not match, but these charges are temporary and will fall off the statement within 1-2 business days. If you have any billing issues please contact customer service via our live chat.
Can I get a refund?
We can offer refunds on purchases which demonstrate an adequate effort was made to solve the issue. Please see the product requirements page before purchasing (The majority of software has a minimum operating system (Windows or Mac) and a minimum operating system version requirement.
Why are you no longer offering phone support?
Our business model relies heavily on volume hence we are unable to provide phone support. You may however contact us using the live chat feature on our website for an interactive support experience. Most issues can be resolved quickly through live chat.
I do not want to create an account. Can I check out as a guest?
Our system will not allow a guest checkout. You are required to have an account in order to securely access your download information.
How soon after purchasing can I download the software?
Almost always the download link and license information is sent immediately with the order confirmation email. This information is always also available on the order history page under ‘my account’.
Can I install this software on my Tablet, Chromebook, iPhone, Android, etc?
No, these devices will not run any software that is sold on our website.
I’m not receiving any emails regarding order information or password reset link.
Our system generates large volumes of email on a daily basis. It is likely that your email filters are flagging emails from our server as junk/bulk mail. Please check your Junk folder. If you still cannot find the email you can always contact us on live chat.
My username/password are not working.
Use the “forgot password” link on the sign in page, otherwise contact support so that we may assist you with resetting your password, or helping you find the email used to create your account.
Will my software work on Windows 7?
No, Microsoft has discontinued support for Windows 7, and we cannot offer support or any software compatible with Windows 7 systems. There are a number of reasons you may want to consider upgrading your system to a newer Windows operating system; security being most pertinent.
My download is corrupt or not completing properly.
This is likely caused by a slow internet connection, or possibly a connection to our server. Contact us on live chat for help with alternative download mirrors.
My download link has expired.
For security reasons the download link may expire after a period of time. Contact support so that we may reset this for you.
How do I download my software?
To access your downloads:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Order History' under 'My Account'. You may also click the following link for the order history page: https://softwarediscountusa.com/index.php?main_page=account_history
- Sign into your account with your email address and password.
- Click on 'view' next to your order.
- Click the 'download now' button
To download and install your software, please follow these instructions:
- To begin, click on "Download Now" button(s). Or follow the link to the manufacturers website. You may be prompted to "Run" or "Save" the file. Choose to save the file and continue.
- You may also be prompted to select a location where the file(s) should be saved on your local system. Choose a folder to save the file and click on "OK".
- If you are not prompted for a location, the file would be saved in the default location where your browser is setup to save all downloaded files (generally a folder named "Downloads") Your download should begin.
- If there are multiple files, download all of them by clicking the 'download now' button next to each file name. Multiple files can be downloaded simultaneously.
- You may pause/resume an ongoing download using your browser's download manager functionality (if available).
- Once completed, please locate the installation file in the folder you selected and run the application to begin your installation.
Once downloaded, please select and execute the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions and enter your software license number when prompted.
I purchased the wrong edition or operating system version of the software
Please contact support on our live chat system so that we can update your order.
Turbotax is asking me to purchase the state or the software will not proceed past the download.
Turbotax Deluxe, Premier, Home and Business, all come with 1 free state download. In order to fix issues with a corrupt state download follow the steps outlined in the article from Intuit or contact support for assistance:
The software is prompting me to enter a license number, and the supplied license number is not working correctly.
Please check the License Code to make sure you have entered it correctly. Sometimes the S and the 5 or G and 6 look alike. It is best if you copy and paste the license number into the activation window to avoid invalid input. In other instances there may be a possible backend issue that you will need to contact support to resolve.
My order shows “AWAITING LICENSE”
For Turbotax and other products, the download and license number is available immediately upon purchase. There are cases where there may be a review period for security reasons or the licensing issuing system may be overloaded due to high order volume. If you received the message “Awaiting License” please contact live support for assistance.